Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Doughnuts and Ice Cream.

Since there was no electricity supply for half a day in BSD today, went shopping with momma and Nicole at Mid Valley and The Gardens. Personally, I don't really enjoy shopping at Mid Valley due to some unknown 'mood' reasons. 1u is still the best. It's almost like a second home to us BSD people. Tsk tsk.

First stop, Isetan. Checked out the prices of the heels there to compare with those in Singapore cause might be going to Singapore for it's GREAT sale this Wednesday. Talking about Singapore, just wanna let you guys know that me and Lienn did not manage to be the winner for Malaysia's Clean and Clear Top Best Friend's Model Contest. But we still wanna thank those who have been so supportive, voting endlessly for us. Haha. Thank you so much.

Special thanks to Lionel, Kentarou, Ah Kin Boon, Shawn. They voted for us without us reminding them to vote. :) I mean from what I see through the news feed.

Ok, now let me feed you with lots and lotsa pictures taken today.


Actually none of the heels in Isetan impressed me although they are expensive. Except for Guess heels.


Introducing, my youngest sista, Nicole Elvina Wong.


Momma browsing through the clothes rack. LOL.

Bought some cosmetics and headed to the next stop, Robinsons.



Nothing much at Robinsons, just like Tangs.

Lunch after that.


Reminiscence of the local cuisine.

Everyone is talking about Toy Story 3 now. Will watch it as soon as I could once I come back from Singapore. Heard there's this new toy called Peas in Pod and it is super duperly cute!


Plush toys of the three-eyed Aliens. Aliens: The claw is our master.



Cute small boy running around.

Walked walked around and ended up with sore feet due to the heels I was wearing. So.


Krispy Kreme for doughnuts.




Big Apple is still better.

While waiting for Leanne to finish shopping with Cheo Well,


Baskin Robbins. Not my favourite. I still love my Haagen Dazs.


Sorry, lotsa self shots cause I'm trying to master self shooting with the Dslr. Heh.


One for momma.


And one for Nicole.

I'm a loyal fan of Haagen Dazs.




This are just for photography purposes. Different expressions.

Ok now, the mirror pictures.


Isetan.


Toilet.


Lift.

Went home and cooked dinner for the family. So exhausted but am still updating. And the dinner, the food spelled A.W.E.S.O.M.E.N.E.S.S. Three dishes with rice, all cooked by me. *winks*

Kay, that's all for today. Toodles and nights people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers