Thursday, June 10, 2010

Perfect wife and husband, perfect target. Killers.


Went for a date with Lionel. Watched Killers. Ashton Kutcher is so hmm hmm. Nice show. But I think When in Rome is still nicer, more romance. It has only lil bit of Chuck's feel. Chuck, as in the series - Chuck. Chuck is still ALLLOOOT nicer. Heh. Waiting for season 4 to be released.


Ashton Kutcher. *Giggles*


Ate porridge for dinner.


An eew picture of me. Need a haircut. Not even one nice picture of me was taken. :(


HAH. Our tired faces. I look uglier though. But whatever. Usually photogenic people aren't pretty in real life. Since I don't look good in pictures so it means I'm pretty in real life. HAH.

Will have more posts coming up. Stay tuned. Loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers