Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Album-cover-fied picture, Adobe Photoshop.

Since there's no events for me to attend, all I do is just sitting at home doing nothing. Lol. Thank God I have Adobe Photoshop so I could do all sorts of things to my pictures. This round, I decided to make a picture of me and Lienn into an album cover like picture.


Nice? Haha. It's just a plain one cause I dont know how to do those abstract effects yet. Might go learn some of the techniques online but not now.

Oh and the picture of me and Lienn looks like it is jutting out at the bottom because there's actually a white frame around the picture but it's invisible due to the blog's white background.

Will post up more stupid stuff I do using Photoshop when I'm free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers