Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Bird, Bandar Menjalara

Took a step back in time with grandpa and grandma at a restaurant called The Bird at Menjalara, Kepong. The restaurant's interior brings you back to the olden days as it is decorated with old time Hollywood stars' photos, old bird cages and lights. Chinese oldies were also played in the restaurant.



Bird cages hanging all over the restaurant's ceiling.


Pretty pink flower light.


Food container during those days.


Hollywood stars' photos that I mentioned just now.


Grandma and grandpa. Daddy's side.




The food there was so nice until I forgot to take any pictures of the food other than this. And this is after Mummy reminded me about taking pictures of the food.


He is one of the partners of the restaurant. FYI, he is also a finalist in the Astro Veteran Talent Quest 2009. Lienn, I think you should bring your dad there. This guy sings 70's 80's songs I think. Not too old.


Haha. Sporting.


Overall, I liked the food the MOST. The ambience was nice, suitable for Uncles and Aunties who like singing and music.

Time for dinner, toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers