Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cheer memories, Cheer 08'

Was clearing up my old clothes in the cupboard and stumbled upon my cheer costume. So of course I took it out and tried it on to see whether I've grown fatter or not.


Milo stain on my cheer top. Milo was one of the sponsors for Cheer 08'.



You know you have to make different expression every second when you're performing as a cheerleader.





And after posing posing, I can happily conclude that I'm slimmer now compared to last time. Hoho. I was so fat la during Cheer days.

I would also like to share some old pictures taken during Cheer practices and on Cheer 08' itself. Tsk tsk. When phone cameras were cooler than dSLRs.


On the way to SEGI for Cheer workshop. Joyi and Munkuen so cute.




On our bed. This is the awesome-est part. We get to play and skip classes in the ERT room in school. I look so eew.



Leanne so cute and strong. HAHAHAHAHA.


Zhie Lynn look so serious. *LOCK*








Preparing for The Star's photoshoot.







Us and our 'perasan banner'.


Totally miss those days. Especially during practices. Bet the new generation of Cyclonez feels the same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers