Thursday, July 29, 2010

Japanese high bun with Kimono

Hey there, finally I've successfully tied a Japanese-like bun. Have been trying this since last time but kept failing. Maybe because my hair was much longer last time. And fyi, my hair is very super duper thick. So it's very heavy, very hard to be held into a high bun.


Yay to the bun, boo to my Mickey Mouse ears.



Daddy bought the Kimono for Mummy from Japan itself.

Yesterday was a very bad day for me, cupcakes baking failed for unknown reason. And one aunty said that I grew FATTER. say WHAT? Needa cut down on more food right now. Grrr. Anyway it's not a problem for me to cut down on food but exercising is a problem. Unless it's dancing. Dum da dum dum da.

Went to Monash yesterday also, Monash has a really flexible study pathway for students. I personally like it alot. Monash has a real University feel, felt the same when I stepped into NUS last year. Unlike other University colleges, Monash do not have twinning programmes but they call it campus transfer instead since you'll be going to Monash University as well but it's just another campus branch located overseas. At least now I know what to do if I don't get a place in Singapore Uni-s. Thanks to the student counsellor at Monash.

Ok, that's all. Going for a date with Mr. Tall Dark Handsome later. See ya. :)

2 comments:

maya said...

k..soo thats how a kimono looks..heard of it but never seen a kimono before..:)..

JesslynnC said...

Yup. :) Thanks for dropping by. :)

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers