Sunday, August 22, 2010

Featured

Hey peeps, guess what? This blog, my blog, was featured in bloggers.com yesterday. I did not log into bloggers.com for quite some time so I didnt know for how long I was featured/picked by the editor. I came to know about this yesterday, thanks to Mahibul all the way from Bangladesh who is also a member of bloggers.com.


I'm feeling very happy right now cause this is my first achievement in the blogosphere. Plus, I did not need to apply or do anything to get featured, the editor just picked me.

Thanks to the editor of bloggers.com, all my readers (loyal-everyday readers or passerbys) and also Lienn, who was the one who encouraged me to start up this blog beginning this year.

A big thank you to all, although it's not like I've been featured in mags or newspapers but I believe it's a great start. Praise God for that.

2 comments:

Aries said...

Getting popular eh! Keep up the good work.

JesslynnC said...

Haha. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers