Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The traditional Tang Yuen

It's been so long since I've rolled the glutinous rice flour into little roundy balls. I think the last time I made tong yuen was when I was still in primary school. I loved rolling rolling rolling and moulding the flour into a small ball-y. Hehe. Ever since the existence of The Soya Shop, I think I've never wanted to eat the traditional plain ones anymore. Until recently I just suddenly craved for the very original and plain pink and white tong yuens.

So me and Leanne started to mix, knit and roll the dough into doink-doink balls.



Pinky dough.


Pink ball-ys.


Pink and white ball-ys.

But soon after I ate the first bowl of the tong yuen, I felt that I wouldn't wanna eat tong yuen for the next two years. So plain, cannot tahan. I still prefer The Soya Shop's chocolate filling tong yuen. Heh.

On another note, it's Vian darling's birthday today. So, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ah VIAN. Hehe. I dont have any owl post for you cause obviously I'm a muggle (if i'm not wrong). So I'll just wish you through a BLOG POST instead. K la, lame. If you're seeing this right now in China, enjoy your day and eat more Chinese food cause you'll totally miss Chinese food when you're in Spicy India.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



That's all for today. :) ToODels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers