Saturday, August 7, 2010

Water droplets

Hey peeps, don't worry, this post is not about restaurants or food. Heh. Nothing much happened these few days.

I've been trying to capture water drops splashing on still water, and these are what I've got. I took many many many shots but then only three turned out good.


This is my favourite shot. Cropped the photo because the background is my kitchen sink.


I put a green coloured paper underneath the glass plate. Just to give the water some colour.


That's all. :) Photos taken using Nikon D90, kitlens. 
M mode, F/10, Shutter speed 1/200, ISO 100, and with flash.

2 comments:

Aries said...

Oh nice shots. Brilliant idea to put green to reflect if not we won't be able to see the water clearly. Hey should change your food blog to photo blog.

JesslynnC said...

Hehe. Thank you. But I'm not that pro to have a photo blog yet laaa. Needa train more first. :)

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers