Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Delicious by Ms. Read @ 1 Utama

A nice and cosy place to hang out with your best-est girlfriends who are always there for you. Price is kinda expensive though. Anyway, it's good to spend on good food plus awesome ambiance once in a blue moon.

DSC_0185

Love the lightings.

DSC_0189

DSC_0191

Ordered this peach and banana crumble with vanilla ice cream for my lunch, brunch whatever. Didnt finish it. I know it looks nice. Hehe.

DSC_0192

My favourite Earl Grey Tea.

DSC_0194

My Vian. Heh.

DSC_0196

Vian's coney dog.

DSC_0198

Lienn's ham and cheese sandwich.

DSC_0204

Lienn. = =

DSC_0203

Vian.

DSC_0205

Sorry I dont know what's the name of this dessert that Lienn ordered. Mint with Chocolate, something like that.

Walked around and took some pictures.

DSC_0220

I look small I know. So short la.

DSC_0235

New Wing's main concourse transformed into a Malay Village with a paddy field. Hari Raya coming soon.

DSC_0233

Fishermen used these to catch fishes during the olden days. I think. Learned this in Kajian Tempatan during Primary school. Remember, people?

DSC_0225

Only the three of us are so free now. The rest of the gang have already start studying. lol. Monash University, I'm coming soon. I smell Melbourne. :) Soon soon.

1

Both of them went home after lunch, leaving me alone. Went to MPH and camwhored alone inside there. I know I need to start to be independent, nobody will be by my side accompanying me every second.

Went back at around 5. Quite a tiring day. Stay tuned for more updates.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers