Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Genting Highlands, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus, people. I'm back.

Thanks to Uncle Mun Kong and his family, your Missy XS here finally get to visit the city of entertainment once again, after don't know how many years. I know for many people, Genting Highlands is like their second home, eg: Lienn. They go there at least like once in every 3 months?

Lotsa sweet memories there, which I will bring along with me until the day I die. I'm so emo now, knowing that one of my junior passed away at such a young age. 16? I'm not sure whether she even passed her 16th birthday.Ok, back to the topic.

I'm just gonna post the pictures here and let them do the talking.

DSC_0645

Stayed at Genting Hotel.

DSC_0665

I'm so satisfied with the room. My first time staying in this hotel.

DSC_0670

Dinner at Genting Palace Restaurant.

DSC_0672

DSC_0674

Yes, I love to take pictures of food. Hehe.

DSC_0677

DSC_0678

Tell me how to live without Chinese food when I get there, Leong.

DSC_0679

Watched Dazzle at The Pavillion.

DSC_0691

Wanna watch real fireworks.

DSC_0695

At the arcade.

DSC_0709

The next morning, breakfast before themepark.

DSC_0713

Mushroom quiche with cheese. Must learn how to make this one day.

DSC_0736

My favourite picture taken for the weekend. But I dunno why it looks abit washed out here. :S Check it out on my facebook.

DSC_0761

I look like a kiddo I know.

DSC_0762

I love the big blue sky.

DSC_0767

Kaykay, that's all for now. Will be back soooon. :)

1 comments:

Celeste xiao fang said...

I like the red color telephone station =D

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers