Friday, September 10, 2010

We only part to meet again.

I think by now, most of the people who know Vee Vian will know that she'll be leaving us soon to take her first step on the journey of being a doctor.

She's one of my close friend, we've known each other since standard 3, can't believe that time flies so fast and now she has to go to the country of curry. *tears*

To me, it is a big challenge to go over to a country where you've never been to before, plus the totally different culture, people and a whole new environment that you have to live with. I'm proud that she made this big decision to come out from her comfort zone to pursue her dream of being a heart surgeon.

I wonder how it feels when it's my turn to leave Malaysia, leave the good food, leave my friends, family and my tall dark handsome. :'(

Here are some pictures taken yesterday night when we went for the farewell dinner. Too bad Shawn, Kentarou and JH couldn't make it.

DSC_0623

Moe De Cafe, Sunway Giza Mall.

Oh ya, I needa comment abit on this restaurant. It took yearssss for the food to come, my fish and chips came 2hours after I've placed my order. Pfft. 

Another thing is, there's no separated smoking/non-smoking area. For people like me, super dislike. Last but not least, waitress dunno how to take photos. You'll see later.

DSC_0625

Wheee, the five of us.

DSC_0626

Jessica : Jesslynn, you have a cool phone! *Waves phone excitingly*

DSC_0631

The super cool stirrer. Check out the love birds in the background. :)

DSC_0638

Kissin' her goodbye.

Ok, get ready for the awful group shots.

DSC_0642

Not really ready yet. ==

DSC_0643

Joanne: Dixon, Let's close our eyes together.
Dixon: Ok, one two three. *Shuts eyes*

DSC_0641

The only shot that was OKAY, but my face so big. Spoil the whole picture. Pfft.

Anyway, we had a great fellowship together. We love you loads, Vian. And we shall meet again one day, definitely not in the hospital.

DSC_0628

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.  -Robert Southey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers