Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dance

I've nothing much to say here, went for Evonne's Dance Party last night. It was fun watching them dance and even more fun dancing on the dance floor together with Becky and the girls. Hehe.

DSC_0145


DSC_0146

Becky's sister, Selina on the dance floor.

DSC_0181

Me and Cynthia. Sexy girl from Kuala la la Lumpur.

DSC_0187

The sisters.

DSC_0193

Joanne.
DSC_0201

And the super talented Jolene. I wish my daughter will be so talented next time. Heh.


Lazy to put watermarks on my photos la. Time to go. Toodles!

p/s: Lienn, I tak jadi make up. I dunno how la. Hehe. Natural is still the best. I still look pretty right? Tsk tsk.

2 comments:

j o l e n e said...

i like super talented jolene

JesslynnC said...

hahaha. all jolenes are super talented. :)

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers