Monday, January 24, 2011

Honey Cornflakes XS Cups.

Aloha everybodeh, if you've read my previous post, you should have known by now that one of my favourite cookies is the honey cornflakes cookies. It's actually called Honey Cornflakes Mini Cups. Mini=XS. Hence the title. Hehe.

Oh GAWDD, my photos of my honey cornflakes XS cups are all in RAW format. Thanks to the geek ZR. Will be back.

Back,
Check out the super awesome and cute XS paper cups. Bought em just to take photos. Heh.


I'm gonna make more tomorrow. It tastes like what it looks like so judge it yourselves. :)

Gonna have a good laugh at some old pictures that Jessica just posted up in fb. HAHA. Can't stop laughin'. Toodles!

1 comments:

R.Y.A.N said...

will it be delicious ? XD

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers