Monday, February 7, 2011

8 more days

8 more days to the land of kangaroos and koala bears. Happy? Sad? A bit of each. I don't know how to feel now. CNY this year was so-so for me. Nothing much happened lately. Farewell dinner was awesome last night. Thanks for everything people. I really don't know what else to say to all of you. So paiseh ok, sand went into my eyes. Nyahahha.


Things/people I'll miss when I'm gone:

Family, mummy daddy leanne nicole yeye mama so on so forth. :D
Friends
KLCC hearts hearts lotsa hearts. Don't know why I just love KLCC. Beautiful. :)
My spacious house, my apartment in Aussie is gonna be so super very small *sobs*
My comfy comfy bed
My study table, where I prepared for battles and had victories over all of them, praise God.
Metro Tab
BSD is love
DPC
Chinese food yumms
Yumcha sessions with Current Crew
Sampat sessions with Lienn
Talk-a-lot sessions with Jo Yee
Lame jokes by Guo Liang
Aaron's texts saying how much he loves Jo Yee when Jo Yee's sitting right beside me
Sirn Loong's desperation for a gf
Zhong Ren's geekyness
Sam Shen's nonsense
Kevin's scary stare = =
Daniel's super small eyes and uber comfy car hahahahhaha
Jessica repeating that she loves Ted for don't know how many times
Small chitty chatty sessions with Cheryl
Dixon's split
Shawn's skinniness, you better grow fat.
Mr Ken's 'No lahh' and lectures about our future
Many many more, but to conclude, I'll miss all of you who will miss me. Hah.

Things I won't miss:

HOT weather in Malaysia
The you know I know-s
Spicy food
House chores

Oh mannnn I realized I kinda love staying in Malaysia. Haha. LOL. Kayy la, I'm going off now, hope you guys enjoyed your CNY. And I'll be back very soon. Stay tuned.

Love love love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers