Monday, February 14, 2011

The reunion of the Current Crew.

Once a year, the current crew will REUNITE. I hope it will be like a tradition for all of us and the friendship will last forever and ever and ever. Asked them to bring their other halves but none of them listened. *shakes head* It's actually a reunion farewell as I'm leaving already. Why do I suddenly feel like an old grandma? Nevermind whatever.

Went to One Restaurant at DPC for the reunion farewell lunch and camwhored as usual. Oh wellllls, I don't know when will we have this chance again. After Leong returns to Aussie, I'll leave, then Vian will go back to India and then Lienn will fly all around the world, Jessica will leave for UK. So is it possible for us to gather again for the next CNY? Nobody knows. But I hope we can.

Scroll down to view awesome people in awesome pictures. I present you, THE CURRENT CREW, for the last time before I leave. *sobs*


We always love family photos. Hehe.


Pretty us.


Handsome them. lol.


Lienn and I.


Me and Jessica.



Joanne.


Bestie bestie.


Skinny boy.


The joker a.k.a Gary Chow.



Dixon forcing a smile cause I'm too heaveh for him.


We will be in different parts of the world, but we are still one, we are family. :)

I think this will be the last post before I leave, I'll make a short update once I get my internet connection over there. Will miss you guys, will miss Malaysia.

1 comments:

Lina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers