Monday, March 28, 2011

A lil updatey.

Heeeeeeeey hey hey hey hey me is back. Quite busy last week, assignments and test. Since Bio midsem test is now over, I have a lil extra time to meet you people out there. Haha. Nothing much happened last week but I managed to have my first Nasi Lemak in Melbie. Yay! *Applause* Not a fan of nasi lemak but anyway, I think this is one of the best in Melbie. Makes me miss Village Park's Nasi Lemak. Do I hear all the PJ peeps go woots? hahaha.


Yummay? Haha. Yes yummay. A bit too lemak though. Didn't manage to finish it. And at that point when I was so full, I wished people like Zhong Ren, Leonard and Loong were there to finish it up for me.

Went for the Moomba festival the week before last, just to watch the pretty fireworks. Moomba is held annually here in Melbourne and the word 'Moomba' means Let's Get Together and Have Fun.



Nice no?


Was lazy to go for the carnival because it was too crowded, ended up going for McD's sundae while walking home. Awesomeness.

Oh and the moon was exceptionally bright and big last wednesday. Was it wednesday? or thursday I forgotten.


Mmm bad photo quality. Those are trams you see in the picture.

Photos below will be some random shots I took for the whole last week.


The Brownless Biomedical Library. Looks like some science centre.


French toast for one of the day's supper.


Yeaahhh I dont know why I just have to do silly faces. lol.


Played with the photography apps on my phone to release some stress. I miss my dslr.

The famous instagram HAH.



Testing out the front camera hee.



Okok I think you had enough of all my perasanted self shots hohoho. Will come back asap. Love ya'll! MWAH <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers