Monday, July 18, 2011

Burning hot Malacca trip with the Aunties.

Cuti-cuti Malaysia. Can only afford to go for a one day trip with the family this hols since it's so SHORT. So we joined a day trip to The Historic State, Malacca organized by one of mummy's friend.

It has been sooooo long since I've sat in a 'Bas Persiaran' and actually following a guided tour. We don't usually join tours even when travelling overseas, what more in Malaysia itself.

The weather was super hot on Sunday, thank God for umbrellas, sunblock lotions and shades. After getting all those things ready, off we went to the Bandar Bersejarah.



What else can you do during a 2 hours journey in the bus right?


First stop, err. Omg I don't know what is this place called. The red building? yes? no? Christ Church Malacca?



Daddy


Trishaw, san lun che, beca.


Part of Jonker Street.


On the way up to the Fort. A Famosa.


Nice weather for pictures but SO HOT!


Tan Kim Hock after lunch. I LOVE DODOL. Super love.


Malacca River Cruise after that.


New hotel beside the river. Will stay here if I ever step into Malacca AGAIN. And will just stay inside the hotel all day.


One of my fav.


Been to Malacca for so many times but I have no idea what ship this is.


Half the group.


All of us.


Nyonya food for dinner.


I don't know why I look like I'm pissed off with the whole world. Must be Brandon. Food here is not bad if you fancy spicy food. That's what I heard from the others. I only ate the omelette and the non spicy chicken.

OK I'M GONNA STOP HERE I'M SO HUNGRY LEANNE BOUGHT MCD FOR ME YAY.

Toodles! LOTS and LOTSA LOVE,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers