Monday, November 28, 2011

3 months later.....

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!!!!!! I'm back. Ahh I know no one will be reading my blog anymore haha. Last updated 3 months ago 'Back in Melbourne' and now I'm 'Back in Kayelle'. How time flies.

I have actually lost my blogging mojo and felt like not blogging anymore until I logged into Nuffnang and was surprised by the amount of visitors to my blog. People are still actually reading my blog? Or maybe hoping that there will be a new post up since they know I'm already back home.

Anyway, I think I'm just gonna end here first for today just to tell you people that I'm still well and alive. Will update again soon.


Here's a picture of the most recent me. @Tao, Kota Damansara. *for those who don't have me as friend on Facebook*

p/s A big HELLO to all LEE MIN HO fans out there. HAHAHA. Super <3 Lee Min Ho now.

Byebye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers.com - Meet Millions of Bloggers